Neurology Community

Body numbness (more on left) following bite-like induration near lip

I first posted this in dermatology but I didn't get any answers and as I have no more dermatological symptoms, and only numbness, I figured I'd put it here. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

I woke at night itchy stinging feeling below my bottom lip. I looked in the mirror and saw a whitish area about 5mm in diameter. I didn't see any puncture wound. The top part of it was on my bottom lip.  It was very itchy, hot, and numb. The numbness/induration was growing, becoming 10mm in a few minutes. I applied some desonide (topical steroid) because I thought I was having an allergic reaction to a bite. The bump stopped growing and the itching subsided somewhat. But the numbness was still there, and growing. Soon my entire bottom lip is numb. I couldn't find a bug around the bed.

An hour later, my arms became numb. I went to sleep and woke up with my arms and leg all numb, with more numbness on my left side. I still have feeling in my arms and legs, but they feel weaker and tingly. I hope I'm using the term "numb" correctly. I also have a small swelling/bump on my left eyelid.