Could i have MS ?

Ok so here's the story . My great-grandma had ALS , but sadly passed away 2 years ago . My aunt is 21 and she just found out a couple of days ago that she has MS . I am kind of concerned because I have very similar symptoms as her . For example i get :

dizziness / light headed
numbness in my arms and hands
headaches / migraines
lose of balance [falling a lot]
weakness in my arms and legs
I also get leg spasms very badly .

I am not sure if ALS and MS are hereditary , but i am thinking that they are . Soon i will be visiting the doctor to see if i could possibly have MS . I just wasn't sure if i could have it or not . Also i read on the internet that MS had something to deal with your vision . It also said that it could cause pain behind your eyes . Is this true because my eyes hurt a lot and I'm not sure if this could be caused by it . But i need your opinion if I could have MS or not . Thank you for your time .
Hi there.

Your symptoms are really not specific, this means that they don't really point out to anything, and I understand your concern that this might be MS.  Other possible causes would include deficiencies in micronutrients such as vitamin B and stress.  MS and ALS may indeed be hereditary and I agree with your plan to take this to your doctor and possibly be worked up for the above conditions.

Take care and God bless.