Helpful book

This is in response to the discussion re neuropathy. I got a book from the library called Peripheral Neuropathy by Norman Latov, a doctor who specializes in this field. You can probably find it on amazon.com too. It has a lot of detailed information on all aspects of peripheral neuropathy, including drug reactions, and is written in clear language. Hope this helps.
I am wrestling with neuropathy and tinnitus and not sure which way to go now--have already seen a number of docs and had all kinds of tests--the consensus so far is that it's caused by depression and anxiety. My neurologist said he would send me to a specialist if things didn't improve, and I think I may have to pursue that.
My doctor prescribed Lexapro, which helped the depression, but seemed to worsen the tinnitus.
I'm new to this forum so hope this post ends up on the right page.

This discussion is related to tinnitus and burning sensation on skin of arms, legs and face.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0