Neurology Community

MRi result shows possible prominent robin space

Just got results back from a brain mri. The only real symptom was strange feelings in the head from time to time, and occasional headaches that were very manageable and were really only at night.

The mri findings state "The ventricles, sulci, and cisterns appear within normal limits.There is no midline shift. Normal vascular flow voids are seen at the skull base.
The gray-white matter differentiation is within normal limits. There is no focus of restricted diffusion seen to suggest acute stroke."

And then this is the part that kinda worries me, it goes on to say "There is a 5 millimeter well-circumscribed cystic lesions seen in the left Corona radiata on series 5 and 6, image 17. In all likelihood this represents a prominent Robin space bilateral post gadolinium views are recommended."

I am worried about this cystic lesion they see. Even though the doctor reassured me there are no tumors or anything like that, I am still worried about one. I am worried that what they say is most likely a prominent Robin space may actually be a tumor of some sort...