Neurology Community

Nerve weakness

I am suffering from Nerve weakness(burning sense in palm of both hands only). I have been taking from past 3 months , the ReNerve plus injection once in 7 days  and EliWel 10mg Tablet once in a day. But the problem is that if i stops the medicine  i feel same problem. The doctor told me to take this injection 2 months after they preferred MRI to dioganise further to  overcome this problem. Is there a permanent solution to avoid this?
Hello Dear,
You should go in for a MRI and get a diagnosis done,on the basis of which the treatment can be decided.Also check your blood glucose levels as there could be  some neuropathy.Nerve conduction studies and electromyograph may help diagnosing the condition.You can consult  a physiotherapist for  management of the pain.
Best