Neurology Community

Pineal Cyst 11mm and Demyelination

I recently got the results of my MRI of the brain done with and without contrast that resulted in the following findings:
Pineal Cyst 11mm
Scattered, punctate areas of increased FLAIR signal in the white matter tracts identified, which are compatible with areas of nonspecific gliosis and can be seen in patients with inflammatory diseases.
Demyelinating process can also be considered.
No enhancing lesions are present.

My GP has reffered me to a Neruo Doc because she has no idea what any of this means. I was hoping maybe someone could shed some light on what these results mean. I have been looking online and found some stuff about possible MS amongst other things and its starting to freak me out a bit.
Some symptoms I have been having are pressure in my head, headaches, loss of peripheral vision, dizziness and vertigo, and brain fog. I have also been having really vivid dreams and felt very fatigued.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!