Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45k Members

Post viral syndrome.

I've been dealing with some neuro issues for about 6-7 months now.  I went to a naturopath who reviewed my lab results from when I went to my primary and infectious disease doctor in August.  The naturopath pointed out that I was fighting an infection based on my neutrophil and lymph percentages.  I am now starting to think my current symptoms are possibly post viral syndrome.  I get this on and off burning sensation in my upper back from left to right.  It tends to make my arms weak and shaky.  This is not constant.  My biggest problem is the pain in my legs.  It is mostly in the thigh area on both legs and is sometimes in the inner thighs.  This is not constant, but more so after I go for a run or a hike or ride my bike.  Sometimes it is just after walking around for a couple of hours.  This seems to be preceded by bilateral calf twitching.  This reminds me of when I was a child and would get growing pains.  A deep intra-muscle, bone ache.  The naturopath is running blood tests for food allergies, micronutrient issues, magnesium issues, anemia, etc.  I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced this and is this post viral syndrome.  Will it just run it's course?  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483811956
ON
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease