Neurology Community
45k Members

Seizures/electrical shock feeling/epilepsy

I've been experiencing pains in my forehead and temple. The pain feels like an electric shock and causes me to jolt a little bit. It used to happen every now and then for 2-3 seconds, but now it is more chronic and will last 2-3 minutes at various times of the day, or when I have to make a sudden movement.
Last year I had to receive some minor tests to see if I was epileptic because I would and still do black out/pass out and wake up in a new location/room with no muscle mobility, I would be able to hear during the whole event though. I would regain consciousness with the muscle immobility, sweats, glazed eyes, incoherence, and such... is there any chance that these would somehow tie together? Do any of  these symptoms identify as a set disorder?
It sounds like it is seizure related to me. What tests did you have done?