Aa
A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
44.9k Members

TIC/SARCOIDOSIS

For the past 7 years i have been experiencing some very uncomfortable, painful symptons. I will try to make this short and sweet.  I was in a motorcycle accident the doc said no brain injury. 8 months later went to the navy docs because i began to have foot cramping and facial drooping, was sent to nuerology they found nothing fromt the EEG and sleep deprevation test.  said it was nothing they could do sent me away. symptons got worse over time entire body spasms clicking noises from the mouth and all around involuntary muscle movement.  moved to illinois was told i have had sarcoidosis for at least ten years. still having the seizure like sypmtons notice they get really bad when my cycle is approaching, what is occuring now is during these episodes i cannot speak i can hear and when my eyes are not rolling i can see but my visions is blurry, sometimes i cannot walk and my body completely shuts down..so they sent me to psyhchiatry. ive been on gabapentin,baclofen, clonazapam and nothing seems to work so confused help. my body literally balls up and i am in so much pain and all the docs say its nothing they can do for me but its not tic disorder.  
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483811956
ON
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease