Neurology Community
45k Members

Tingling in left toes

I have had tingling in my left toes for the past 2 days or so. My left hand also gets it sometimes. I don't know what's causing this... I have made some changes to my diet maybe 4 weeks ago. I've become vegan - not entirely - every now and then i'll eat something that has cheese in it but I've stayed away from milk and meats. I have only eaten white meat, cheese, milk before then, and I haven't for a while now since I decided to go vegan. I've also lost almost 5 pounds in a month from my vegan diet.. those are the only changes that I can think of. I have also started using weights.

This could be completely irrelevant, but I also have the "disease" where I get hives when I get cold, or touch cold things. Even when it's not that cold. Being outside in 40-50 degree weather with a coat and pants and feet covered could still have me end up with hives on any exposed skin parts, or itchiness on covered parts. Holding a cold pop can also will give me hives or itchiness on my hands. It seems i have bad circulation, as sometimes i'll be under two comforters in the winter, and yet my skin from my ankles down is ice cold. Could these symptoms be related???