A
A
A
Close
Neurology Community
45.2k Members
16316396 tn?1446940048

Why am I so tingly?

A couple of months ago, something very weird started happening. I was at my friends house and I woke up very weird. I was extremely tingly, and my body would almost vibrate with every movement. It stopped immediately when I stood up, and has happened a few times since. For the past 4 days, it has happened every morning when I wake up, but it doesn't stop when I stand. It lingers for about 15 minutes. Last night, when I was trying to fall asleep, my whole body went numb like that again. It was extremely hard to sleep, because I kept jolting awake. I had sleep paralysis a few times, something that I have suffered with for a while now, and it was difficult to get sleep. It is the next day now, at 6:40 pm and I was trying to take a nap, but my body got numb and tingly again. Please help, because I can't find any information about it. I have been stressed out lately and think I might have anxiety. I am a 15 year old girl. What is happening?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452915648
Allentown, PA
5265383 tn?1483808356
ON
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
1780921 tn?1499301793
Queen Creek, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease