Neurology Community
45k Members

anxiety

i m dealing with anxiety past 10 years now before 2 days i felt my left arm hand and shoulder numbness but my heart medical test and my cat scan, E E G also clear. so whats wrong with me. please tell me anyone. i m worried. not feel all the day numbness but some time in the day and feel also vomiting.
Hello dear and welcome to the medhelp forum. I can understand your concern. If you have ruled out cardiac causes and a CT, EEG have been done without any significant findings, you need to consult a neurologist. This may be a cervical spine degenerative disc disease or prolapsed disc causing nerve compression and these symptoms. Migraines need to be ruled out along with nerve entrapment on the shoulder and axilla. Try to take it easy and with a relaxed mind. Wish you all the best.