Neurology Community

migraine for days

I always seem to get severe migraines that last for days. its horrible because it effects all aspects of my life from my job to being a mom. I have not found a migraine medicine that works for me yet. I hate to go to an urgent care to get pain and nauseua shots because the drs treat me as if i am there just for drugs. Is there anything i can do. I have been to a neurologist but is was a horrible dr and didnt help me at all. I am on day 4 and in sooo much pain i dont know what to do anymore.
Try Bowen treatment. Check out www.bowtech.com for information and to find a local therapist. Good luck.