Neurology Community
45k Members

what is it when my right arm feels funny

I just woke an hour ago  my right harm feels funny and kind of heavy  What are the signs of a heart attack and stroke?  I am in the high risk group of women

overweight
smoker
The causes of arm heaviness may be Lymphedema , Heart attack , Acute panic and anxiety syndrome, Anaemia , Aortic dissection , Aortic stenosis , Biliary colic , Bornholm disease , Cardiospasm ,  Cholecystitis , Fibromyalgia , GERD , Heart attack , Pneumothorax and many others . As with men, women's most common heart attack symptom is chest pain or discomfort. But women are somewhat more likely than men to experience some of the other common symptoms, particularly shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting, and back or jaw pain. Stroke Warning Signs are -Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body ,Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding ,Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes ,Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination ,Sudden, severe headache with no known cause . Please consult a physician to get a complete medical check up and diagnosis . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards!