Ovarian Cysts Community

cyst, hernia or??

I am 57 super super healthy and hate going to doctor. Now I am rushing to get insurance because of a swollen lump visable about where my ovary is. I was hoping someone might have an idea ? Ovarian cancer is not going to make lump. I have had a cist b4 and di not see it in the mirror. I went through menopause early on. Found the info on hernias which is better than a prob with ovaries. Mark  is there anywhere to post a couple photos I have taken?
sorry for typos. no where to correct or edit my post. No Mark. Just wonder if there is a place to post photo