Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am I pregnant on Depo?

So I missed my shot by about a week this month I just got it like last week And I have unprotected sex alot so yes I had it. Plus I even read some got pregnant not even missing one shot but I did so that adds to my stress about it. and I've had depo mimic pregnancy symptoms but not like this for the past 4 days in a row I've been nauseated yesterday I started doing #2 like 4 times yesterday and then today I woke up having to go. Feel like going again and I read sometimes that can happen or you can be constipated but some women could go like me some couldn't at all. And then I've been getting BAD lower backaches and headaches. I have TERRIBLE mood swings. I just went off on my boyfriend for NO reason and then cried my eyes out about it. If i'm not sick I'm always hungry. Always thirsty. I get bad leg cramps in my left leg? Cramps in my lower abdomen. Not that painful but like little ones. Peeing ALOT. I took a test like a month ago and it said neg. But that was before all of this happened plus I read some women that get pregnant on depo usually don't even get a positive result until 4-5 months along. My best friend did and she didn't find out till about 4 1/2 months along. Just found out she's having a healthy little boy. Please help.
My sister in law got pregnant because she didn't get her shot on time. It's always safe to test again, I personally didn't get most those symptoms until later. My only symptoms were vivid dreams and bloating. My boobs got sore soon after. Nausea and 6 weeks but I didn't have too strong of any symptom. Sometimes we over think things though. Take a test, and try not to over think. If you're really worried see a doctor and get a blood test done. Let us know what happens!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.