Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Am i pregnant or?

Okay, i'm seriously freaking out. So i'm already 21, the first day of my last period was on september 24 2015, and my guy and i had protected sex last october 15 and october 21. we checked for any breakage and leaks and there were none. i was supposed get my period around october 22 and it's already the 30th but still no period. I've been pretty regular with my cycle, usually in a 27-30 days cycle. I've been feeling bloated and easily tired recently, also having white/light yellowish discharge, nipples are sensitive to touch, and mood swings (tho mood swings are pretty normal for me). no cramping or nausea tho. I took a pregnancy test last october 27, and it came out negative. I'm planning on taking it again a week after, which is on november 3. I'm not sure if i'm pregnant since we've always had sex wearing a condom and this never happened before. On the week that i got my period tho, around september 24 to october 2 , i had a major submission that stressed me out quite a bit (like i only had 3-4 hours of sleep, ate only once or twice a day for 4-5 days) So i'm not sure if its the stress that's throwing my period off or if i'm really pregnant. Someone please help!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.