Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now. My cycles have always been extremely regular. 5 days never less or more until this month. I started my cycle on the exact day I was supposed to (6/14) but instead of last it's normal 5 days, it completely stopped after two. This is really strange for me. In addition, I've been having some very minor pregnancy symptoms but now I'm not sure if it's just in my head. I'd hate to go out and buy a pregnancy test if there's no chance that I'm pregnant given that I didn't actually miss my period this month. The other thing that's a little weird is my ovulations tests for the past couple of days have been reading a very strong LH surge. Normally my surge would only last a day or two. Could this mean that I'm finally pregnant?
If you're trying to get pregnant, you should be using pregnancy tests for an off period, you of course have a chance of being pregnant. Also I had the same thing happen to me, was 4 days late for my period, and getting SOLID positive OPK's, I read online it could mean pregnancy so I was all excited, it turned out I O'ed late! My period started 18 days late because of my delayed O. OPK's can be positive if it detects enough HCG, so you can always try a HPT just incase, but I'm pregnant right now and my OPK's didn't start showing solid positive for about 2 weeks after I found out.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.