Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Help me figure out what I am feeling!

My husband and I decided to try for a baby, I am not tracking my ovulation, and my last period ended on 10/6. We had sex on 10/10, 10/13, and 10/14 that was unprotected. I have never had semen in my body before. The following morning after sex on 10/10, I was nauseous for 3 whole days. Nothing tasted good, and I could hardly stomach some things. A few hours after sex on 10/10 I had this little "fuzzy" feeling in my stomach (lower belly) that were similar to light period pains. I explained it like a warm lava lamp because the "fuzz" would move slowly. After sex on 10/14 I felt bloated just a few hours later. My nausea had subsided by then, and the bloating grew more and more intense. I was so bloated that sucking in was not and option, and after putting pressure on my stomach, I could feel the gas inside shifting around. Today I am still highly bloated and gassy, it hasn't seem to have gone down. I eat quite healthy and limit my intake of carbs and fats. I've never had indigestion problems before. I am passing stool fine. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I am not sure if what I am experiencing is the process of fertilization, or if my body is shocked by the sperm or what. I know conception takes awhile, like 5-9 days.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.