Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

I'm worried

Me and my boyfrend had sex 2 weeks ago and now I'm missing my period. We used a condom and it didn't break, also I was on the pil but I'm very bad at remembering to take it and I probably had forgotten a few. I took a home pregnancy test three days after I was supposed to have my period and it came back negative. I'm still worried... Could I be pregnant? If I was taking the pill but not correctly BUT I also used a condom, what are my chances of being pregnant?
You could be pregnant the only way to know for sure is to visit your doctor or even any clinic they can do a pregnancy test and run a blood test that's more accurate, just because you missed your period doesn't mean your pregnant it could be stress or a number of things, but i would definitely recommend seeing your doctor asap
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.