Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Whats going on?

Hello Ladies so recently I wanted to know if I was pregnant, after two negative home test, a visit to the doctor and a negative results I was told I wasn't pregnant. And I'm not trying to get pregnant. But anyway I went to that room before bed the other night and I saw one pea size blood spot and it was mixed with mucus. That was on  Monday. Sunday I was back pains..it was like when i stoop a certain way it would hurt but if i bent over a tad bit it felt better. I have a big bottom and laying on my stomach may hurt my back never standing...and when i stand i stand weird but this pain feel like the cramps I have when I'm on my period. And in November I had no period ...Nov, 16th,19th and 24th I had sex, Twice on the 16..the first time we did it we used a condom. the second time we were using a condom but then he took it off and he pulled out and he didnt come in me..like when he pulled out he had to stroke about eight times before he came. on the 19th we did it once and we used a condom ..it didnt break and it was over fast. 24th we used a condom and that session was over quick fast and in a hurry. My period was suppose to come on either the 20th, 24th,or 25th it never came I missed my whole period ..so Nov 30th and Dec.1st i took HPT both came back negative.  Dec. 11 I went to the doctor for a urine test and i came back negative as well. I haven't had any symptoms, No craving, tiredness, emotional stuff or anything. I was stressed a lot during Nov. but Stress has never stopped my period before...caring on I recently started having back pains I had back pains on Sunday then a little on Tuesday which is today....Lately I've been feeling panicky and like anxious like I wanna run around screaming while banging on pops and foam at the mouth..Like that's what I feel. Also If I didn't mention I had one blood spot appear on my tissue paper Monday ...it only happend once. So what do you ladies think is going on? I go to the doctor soon.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.