Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

could i possibly be pregnant?

Hi there this is my first time posting here and i really need halp. I started my period on may 14th and it was normal but a week to the day later i started lightly spotting. It was light pink and didnt last long. It went away a couple of hours later. Then 2 days after that i started spotting again. Same thing. This has never happened to me before. I am also very stupidly emotional which anyone who kows me knows i just dont break down and cry but i have been lately for literally the dumbest reason like sitting in a room by myself will make me cry. My stomach has been cramping up and i have been getting headaches. I am not sure if i could be pregnant because i got my tubes tied last year with the falope rings. I am really scared and all of the info i try to find out for my symptoms leads to pregnancy. I have also been very sleepy lately which is not normal. I was even falling asleep at work. Can anyone please help me?
It is possible.. Ive heard people do fall pregnant after tubes tied. somehow! It does sound possible...
Did you try a test?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.