Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

help.....

i took 2 at home pregnancy tests and both came out positive with faint lines.. i want to the doctor to take a pee test to see how far along i was and it came out negative so we took a blood test..  i got the results back today and it came back negative.. i have been feeling nausea,have been getting headaches more then usual, sensitivity to smell like cigarette smoke.. i also have cravings.. i am never a picky eater but lately i have been very picky and very bitchy to my bf and very emotional... i have to be pregnant.. i looked it up to see if you can have a false positive and they said it was very very rare and even blood tests can be wrong... should i wait 1-2 weeks to take another test..
It is very rare to be pregnant when a blood test comes back negative. I would give it a little more time to see if you start your period, and if not request orders for an ultrasound.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.