Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

sign of pregnancy?

My last period was february 12 & am expecting my next period the 10th. I have been experiencing a lot of acid reflux/feeling sick, fatigue, very tender breast, and some "cramps" in my abdomen, but not painful like period cramps just kind of an annoying pain. also today i noticed a milky white discharge with no odor, burning, or itching. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it showed negative. i was wondering if i tested to soon and if these were signs of pregnancy. I was pregnant before for six weeks and miscarried in 2010
Those are all signs of pregnancy, but they're also signs of an oncoming period, so it really could go either way, I tested positive for my son 4 days before my period was missed, but every woman is different, I would wait and see if you miss your period, if you do, then you should retest, if it's still negative from 1-7 days past your period due date, then it's unlikely you're pregnant. Also stressing (good or bad) about if your period is going to come or not can delay it, so wait it out and see what happens, if you're due for your period the 10th, retest then! Good luck to you!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.