Aa
A
A
Close
35 wk Pregnant and just came off of Heroin
My baby will be born in the beginning part of November. From July - September I was using heroin (averaging about 1 nif per day) . I am 35 weeks now, and have stopped using completely for 5 days. During my time STUPIDLY using, I was not doing any other drugs, and I was keeping up with all of my vitamins. I did use half a sub (divided into 3 days) to come...
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1643531 tn?1477523569
I'm not a drug counselor, but do you have any type of support to help you stay off this drug? If not, I believe there are so many in the community that will offer you help. Not judging you, but for you to post a comment shows you care. But, in order for you to go any further as a mother, you have to get some professional help. I'll also be praying for you. Be blessed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Congratulations on your commitment to change I commend you on your effort to change this for the sake of your child(Ren) and yourself. Just take it one day at a time and pray God will help you through.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hello I'm currently in the exact situation as you and i was just wondering what Happened did they take your child? I'm super scared
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy and Parenting: Multiples Community Resources