Rare Diseases Community

PEs, now Vertigo,hearing loss and now lump between shoulders

Hello, I have been diagnosed with multiple PEs ( family history)  and am on life long warfarin. After the last bout of PEs ( have had 3 instances) I get angina like pains between my shoulders blades when stressed and tired. This last year I have had multiple cases of vertigo and now hearing loss in my left ear. After I eat I have a stitch like pain just under my right side of my lower right ribs, and get tiredness and headaches and the shakes if I don't rest straight away. Before the last bout of PE s I had none of these symptoms . I had an MRI for the vertigo which was clear but am at a loss as to why now I'm in constant neck pain now emanating down my shoulders and vertigo and headaches and other pains nearly every day. I'm on 43 but feel about 80. My husband says I have a lump at base of head between my shoulders and when I look in the mirror it does look like I have a hunched back. Need help please.
As mentioned from the other post, definite diagnosis of Cushing's is to check for cortisol levels such as 24-hour urine cortisol or  dexamethasone suppression test. Imaging studies such as CT scan may also help.  Other differentials include musculoskeletal and neurological issues. Additional diagnostic tests may be indicated. It is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.