Aa
A
A
A
Close
Rare Diseases Community
2.57k Members

please help, digestive problems

okay a couple a weeks ago i woke up at about 630 in the morning with really bad stomach pain and feeling like a i was going to puke. i did and it lasted about an hour. it happed 2 times after that and i have noticed that its when i eat mixed vegetables what should i do?? please help
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi,
How are you? Were there other symptoms present like loose watery stool? Abdominal pain and vomiting may suggest possible acute gastroenteritis, food poisoning or other gastrointestinal issues like gastritis.  If eating mixed vegetables triggers an attack, try to avoid this. Try to hydrate by drinking plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
New study links cell phones to slightly increased cancer risk. Should you be concerned?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.