STDs / STIs Community

Do i have STI/STD? please help

I have been to Thailand in December 2014 and had a sexual inter closure on 22nd and 23rd when i been Massage Parlours. I have used Protection (Durex Condom) during oral, vagina sex and  also hand job with no protection. Also during soapy massage on 22nd, she rubbed her ***** all over the body. The next day on 24th night, while on street, i got itching suddenly on the legs and looked like skin allergy. while rubbing the allergy spread immediately and got small bumps.  It lasted for 2 weeks for complete healing.

From Jan 2nd, i masturbated every night.

From Jan 7th, i got a tingling sensation at the tip of my penis. i feel like rubbing some times to comfort my self.  this sensation is occasional and when i checked i observed no sores.

From Jan 12th, i got one heat bump on my buttock and got burst on jan 14th when it got touched hard while walking.

Lately, i opened my penis and checked if any sores at that area, i found couple of small while sores inside and rest seems to be dry semen which i noticed while cleaning with water, it perished.

I have uploaded all the photos taken on Jan 16 at the areas i mentioned. please let me know if i have any symptoms of STI/STD and need to check up with doctor ?

I can do check up after 3 days but i'm so anxious and worried till then.  

http://www.medhelp.org/photo_collections/list/63672?personal_page_id=5349814

Thanks in Advance.
she rubbed her p***y in the above message
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.