Kissing an escort girl with an open swelling gum above wisdom tooth

Hi Doctor,

Last week, I had a sex with an escort girl. I kissed her deeply in mouth and had some cuddling. When I went on to penetrate, as I have an erectile distinction, by using a condom, I ejaculated when just entering her vagina. However, there was some semen coming out from the Condom. She saw it and she was looking afraid. I did not check the Condom anymore.

What do you think what risk am I in for this?

Thank you.

This discussion is related to Risk of STDs from kissing/oral with escort.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, kissing is no real risk if she did not have any lip sores at the time but if the condom broke during the vaginal sex you would be at risk for all stds if you did penitrate her at the time.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.