STDs / STIs Community

Syphilis

I went to the clinic today and had inflammation in my urine. I have tested negative for chlamydia and gonorrhea. Can it be syphilis or something else  
inflammation in your urine? perhaps white cells in your urine or something?

continue to follow up with your provider to find out what is going on.

grace
hi i tested neg for chl gon and syp can it be trich? they gave me medicine i forgot the name but it said it would treat chl and gon. if it is trich will that also be treated? even if it was a year after possible exposure?
no, the medications that treat gonorrhea and chlamydia don't also treat trich.

if you still have symptoms, be seen again for further evaluation.
if it is trich how long after infected does it cause health risk such as infertility? will a clinic that doesn't test for trich but does other stds possibly have treatment for trich? the clinic i was at no longer treats trich
bump
you need to continue to follow up with your provider to get a better idea of what is going on.

have you scheduled a return appointment for repeat testing?
yes i followed up and the inflammation is gone. I was also tested for trich. I just ate from a restaurant with a C rating. Should hepatitis be a concern ? I am a little worried now. Is Hepatitis A life long ?
Also this was a serious question
you can post on the hepatitis forum for any hepatitis related questions.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.