Scared!

Well I usually keep my feelings to my self but i need to know because i'm scared no because i keep hearing songs even when they're not being played, I will hear the tune and the vocals. :s I sniff glue haha it smelllsss gooood! But anyways....I've noticed alot of agression in me and violents like everyday I wanna see blood! i wanna stab people and laugh in there faces like MWUAHAHA! and paint how I killed them in their blood. :) Can this be normal for a 14 year old girl? All i ever think about is death suicide killing people or my self...These voices spoke to me and said hi how are you doing? I didn't reply haha! I just wanna see blood like whole swimming pool of it. But then my personality changes I will be nice calm relaxed co-orperative, helping, and all that. so what is this? please lend me a accurate awnser thank you!   Aimee.
have you told anyone about this ?
Some of what you describe sounds like psychosis which is having thoughts that don't match reality testing. Other aspects sound like the moodswings that could be a part of bipolar. The two can occur together in schizoaffective disorder such as I have. However, only  a psychiatrist can provide a diagnosis. But it would be worthwhile to speak to a family member or if they are not approachable a counselor and explain it to them and they could help with finding a psychiatrist. If these thoughts only occur with moodswings or if that happens in general keep a mood tracker here and print out the results for the psychiatrist as that can be very helpful as well.
you should tell someone how you feel
Go and speak with a psychiatrist, they are the only ones who could give an accurate answer and we can only give our best guess as to what it is.
I already see a paychiatrist but i still feel the same.  :(
I already see a paychiatrist but i still feel the same :( And also do you think hearing the music tunes and vocals is psychosis? or is the other things i mension psychosis? Because to me i'm and it's normal but i just need to double check.
Thanks i already see a psychiatrist but i still feel the same. It's pointless if you think about it.
You should ask your psychiatrist then what their diagnosis was if you're curious to know.
hmm it seems weird because its.....I don't know lol it's just strange because maybe i'm supposed to be like this. Maybe i should just live with it I don't care if people think i'm a threat to myself and others I can kill anyone. xD x x

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community