Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

do you smell smoke?

As a so called sqitzy...do you smell smoke? Cause i do here and there...but no 1 is smoking nearby or anything I just smell it out of the blue... and my mind is always playing tricks on me as well but I am NOT on the medicine I take it day by day but I want to know if anybody else smell smoke
3 Responses
675718 tn?1530033033
being off meds anything can happen to set you off, i recently placed myself off the pills cuz of a stand-off with the nurse(i wanted geodon-she said no) so i took the geodon anyway i was in a treatment facility and eventually got waht i wanted also always taper off under the supervision of a medical doctor ok :)
thanks for that I was on the same pill 2 but I got off
it made me very tired and sleepy and I just couldn't function right... I was just hoping that maybe it was just me and I wasn't hallucinating...:)....
3236191 tn?1451021479
I smell smoke when I exhale deeply but then I was around chronic smokers for 5 years straight, breathing in their second hand smoke which I was told probably has something to do with it.

You are reading content posted in the Schizophrenia Community

Top Schizophrenia Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.