Schizophrenia Community
921 Members

risperdal makes me tired

Apart from not being able to eat healthy I'm too tired to exercise. Risperdal makes me tired I want to talk to my psychiatrist about coming off of risperdal but I think I might have schizophrenia and I'm not sure if I do or not because it's just a possibility for now. I'm putting on south weight that I think I rather not deal with this med anymore.
Personally i found Respiradol to not be a good medication myself , it kind of take's away your life force and make's energy low , aswell as weight gain and brain dead feeling . There are plenty of other meds , talk with your doc and let them know about your concerns and you would like to try something different , just remember it is TRIAL AND ERROR with med's to you find the right one

good luck .