A question for anti-stress experts here.

All psychological techniques can be placed under any one or more of the three heads- self-instructions, feedback and habituation.Do you have any technique outside these phenomena? Can you describe it?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Are you looking for natural ways to relieve stress?
Helpful - 0
Thanks.
Yes, looking for anti-stress technology that is in vogue.
Helpful - 0
There are a lot of ways to relieve stress.. I took a healing strategies course at my local community college and learned some amazing ways to relieve stress.. I practice meditation I would recommend listening to Deepak Chopra's "the soul of healing meditations" it works wonders.. I also to an exercise called Qi Gong its basically slow movements of the body that helps transfer energies and align your chakra and also really helps relieve stress.. The last thing I do is something called emotional freedom technique or EFT this is a series of tapping while repeating an affirmation and it helps to not only alleviate physical symptoms but it helps get rid of stress.... If you have any more questions about any of these just shoot me a message and I will see what I can do for you... Best of luck :)
Helpful - 0
Thanks.So nice of you.

David Simon,MD author of many best sellers including 'Wisdom of healing'
and 'Grow Younger, Live Longer: 10 Steps to Reverse Aging' passed away on January 31,2012 at the age of 61. Can any body question his understanding and knowledge? Nay. Knowledge becomes wisdom when it is applied successfully and it becomes collective wisdom when it is shared by community

So I am looking for collective wisdom,if any.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community