Near black out or something else?

So yesterday I went through a huge amount of stress e.g. had a serious argument. I also have anxiety so I couldn't stop thinking about it which makes things a lot worse because of this I was breathing very heavily and holding my breathe in anger  and during this I bent over the bath to pull the plug out and blow my nose (as it was blocked) and my eye went sort of black, not completely it was like I could see the black around the outline of my eye growing in towards the center and my face felt weird I can't describe it. Was this just stress or could I have something wrong with my brain.
Id say it was just due to the stress. Rush of adrenaline because of the row ect. Might be worth getting your iron levels checked and blood pressure but its nothing serious.  This happens to me alot.
well,,,don't hold your breath and blow your nose and bend over either...your causing blood to rush to your brain when you bend over (head motion down,,gravitational pull), cutting off the airflow while your blood is circulating and yes, your BPM was prly high due to the stress causing the blood pressure to be even greater.  most people prly would have ended up with a bloody nose in this situation.
Would this cause any effects on the brain?
It may have been but I wanted to get it double checked just in case it wasn't.

You are reading content posted in the Stress Community