A
A
A
Close
TTC Over 40 Community
428 Members
1481183 tn?1348971061

hubby just doesnt understand

so, I got a really good positive on my opk, hubby and i were in agreement to try to make this happen this month. So last year we just let it go naturally , which of course didnt work. lol So ive been temping watching for signs and using ovulation kits. I get a really great positive and we tried the last couple days , mising a day because he came home with a friend from work. and then again another day he says okay we will BD later. it doesnt work like that. I just wished he would seriously try and understand that it doesnt work on his clock. just frustrated. I do not know if the couple times BDing was good enough. He just never works with me, yet gets upset when i get a BFN. really? okay girls i just had to vent a bit.
below is the pic of the opk. it was a really good positive and today is a little lighter. I hope this month is a good month aside from not Bding as we should have. :(
1 Responses
1021834 tn?1379292300
Nice positive.  Sorry your DH isn't cooperating that well.  Fortunately, every other day is supposed to be just fine when your BDing.  Hope it works out for you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.