TTC Over 40 Community
428 Members

hubby just doesnt understand

so, I got a really good positive on my opk, hubby and i were in agreement to try to make this happen this month. So last year we just let it go naturally , which of course didnt work. lol So ive been temping watching for signs and using ovulation kits. I get a really great positive and we tried the last couple days , mising a day because he came home with a friend from work. and then again another day he says okay we will BD later. it doesnt work like that. I just wished he would seriously try and understand that it doesnt work on his clock. just frustrated. I do not know if the couple times BDing was good enough. He just never works with me, yet gets upset when i get a BFN. really? okay girls i just had to vent a bit.
below is the pic of the opk. it was a really good positive and today is a little lighter. I hope this month is a good month aside from not Bding as we should have. :(
Nice positive.  Sorry your DH isn't cooperating that well.  Fortunately, every other day is supposed to be just fine when your BDing.  Hope it works out for you!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.