TTC Over 40 Community
427 Members

threatened miscarriage fear

Hi everyone,
I had a mc (suspected molar) last year its taken all this time to finally get pregnant again but now at 5+ wks I'm cramping and having slight spotting iv'e read that my age (40) can play a big factor in miscarriage I'm having a scan on Monday...really scared!! ...and looking for anyone who has come thru with a healthy baby at the end, I so don't want to lose this baby
Hugs!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.