MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

When I focus on something, my head shakes/twitches a little bit. Cannot focus

When I try to focus on something , either close or faraway, my head shakes a little bit. There is a sensation in the back of my head, it's really uncomfortable. I can't focus without moving my head a little bit thus.

I wear spectacles, and my eye power is 3.5 left, and 4 right (hyperopia / farsighted). I really don't know what's the problem, but I'm pretty sure it's related to my eyes.

Can someone please guide? (I don't know which group to put this under)

Regards,

Aman
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Can you ask your parents to take you to the eye doctor? If the eye doctor isn't able to find a cause related to your eyes, it may be a neurological problem.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Teen Health Community

We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Do you ever wonder exactly what happens to your body during your period? Ob/Gyn Elaine Brown, MD, explains the menstrual cycle in-depth.
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?