Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Anxiety/Depression with Thyroid Issues

I posted some questions a few days and got some great answers. I was just curious if others on this forum have had issues with anxiety and depression due to their thyroid? My blood tests came back with elevated TPA, low vitamin D and low testosterone.  I have an appointment with my Throid specialist in 2 weeks but that seems like an eternity. My symptoms seem to be getting worse; no sleep, depression, anxiety, numbness in fingertips and toes. Just feel terrible. Are there any natural remedies I can try to bridge the gap? Many thanks.
I myself have had issues with anxiety and depression which I believe is due to my thyroid. Your not alone! The numbness drives me insane
Yes! Try to find some high strength fish oil with D3. Nordic Naturals has a good combo, also some magnesium. It's helped me immensely with mood and energy levels.