Corcumcision

I went through a circumcision and the doctor has done a partial circumcision instead of a full circumcision. My problem is now it’s three weeks and the wound has healed 98% but I can’t retract the foreskin. The scar is still tight and the glans won’t come out easily. What should I do? Please advise
You really need to contact the doctor. It's hard for us to say what's normal and isn't - though this probably isn't normal - without knowing the exact procedure you had done and why. Your surgeon needs to see it and evaluate it.

Don't ever hesitate to call your doctor with questions or concerns. That's what you're paying them for. Let us know how you're doing.

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community