Urology Community

Frequent Urination and Lower Back Pain

Hello all,

For the last several months, I have been suffering from frequent urination, pain in the tailbone, legs and anal area, feelings of fullness between my testicles and anus etc.

I have been to my doctor several times and all my tests come back negative (STD tests, Urinalysis, Herpes Blood IGG Test, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia).  My doctor says that with all the negative test it might be a virus and I will just have to let it run its course.   All these symptoms occurred days after having sex (unprotected Oral, Protected Vaginal)  with a new partner.

The pain and frequent urination goes through highs and lows but has not completely gone away and is starting to flare up again.   Does anyone have any idea of what this could be?  Could it be a Bacterial NGU that would not show up on a urine test?

Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Also, I had a Ultrasound of my pelvic area and it all came back normal.
I am in the same situation as you but no pain in  anal area nor feelings of fullness between my testicles and anus.

Hope someone can reply