Urology Community

Frequent urination after drinking even a little amount of water

Hi, I'm 21 years male and I've been noticing lately that i get to pee more often than usual since last 8-9 months. After using washroom (pee) if i drink even a small amount of water i feel that my bladder is full and within 10-15 min max i have to pee again and it's not like the amount of pee is low, it's like normal but it's frustrating to use washroom again and again. Also I've noticed that i had natural ejaculation 4 times in last 2 weeks(during sleep), i don't know if it's normal because it never happened to me before.
You need to see a doctor.  Urination that frequent can be a sign of many conditions that require medical management: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/70782.php  You can't treat most of these on your own, and you certainly can't diagnose them alone (or through a forum like this).  

I hope you can get a diagnosis and find some relief.
I agree - please see a Dr. right away. Frequent urination can be a sign of diabetes...