Teen wake up

Hi,i am a 15 year old male.For the last week i wake up two times at night mostly at 2:00 and 4:30-5:30.When i wake up i feel a little pain at the tip of the penis(the penis is erect) like its stuck on the underwear,then i unsick it from the underwear,let it become flaccid(its not that erect), then sleep again,only i wake up later also.I think sometimes i dont feel pain but i just wake up.I dont know?

Recently since i hadnt retracted my foreskin in my life i've been stretching and i also got an anti-bacterian or someting cream from my urologist since i have a little infection,not something bad though.I am really scared that i cant speak normally.

Also everything started a week ago when i woke up in the middle of the night(then not using cream or washing),really erect and huring  on tip.After letting it more flaccid i tried to see,but ithe penis was normal only a small stain im my underwear.Is it pee?With that infection i pee almost 2-3 times a day at least since i dont feel i need to pee that much.

Please help
Also i havent masturbated for a while in oreder to make the infection heal easier.
Depending upon your customs and preferences, you could try sleeping in "sleeping shorts" or other looser garment that would allow your penis to roam free and become erect without binding on your underwear, if they are of the tight variety now.    

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community