MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Testicle discomfort

Hello, I’ve been dealing with testicle discomfort for about 2 years now.  Initially, my testicles started to swell and both epididymis were swollen.  I did multiple urine tests and all came negative.  I even did an ultrasound and nothing was irregular.  So varicocele, testicular cancer, prostatitis, UTI, and  In the end, I just ended up taking 2 weeks worth of Amoxicillin / Clavulanic acid (antibiotic).  The swelling did go down, but the discomfort still remained.  Now, every time I wipe my penis with tissue (after using the toilet) or smoke nicotine, the feel discomfort in the testicles.  I would like to end this discomfort.  Please let me know what your thoughts are.  Thank you.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Why do you wipe your penis?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community