Urology Community

What is wrong with my foreskin?

So I'm 16, and I don't have any issues with my penis like what so ever, I can retract my foreskin and I wash it everyday while showering. The problem I have is that "smegma" seems to be trapped UNDER the skin. Like when I pull my foreskin all the way back, closer towards the mid-shaft I see white dots of what I'm almost 100% sure to be smegma, probably from when I was 13-14 years old getting into masturbating, because I was not very hygienic back then. It's like stuck UNDER the skin which is why I can't clean it no matter how hard i try. Do you have a clue as to what I can do?
I feel like smegma could be washed off. How long have you had them?