Weight Loss & Dieting Community

I've lost all my baby weight, but I still have saggy skin on my stomach what can I do to help tighten it?

I had my son 2 years ago, and since then I have lost all my baby weight, which was only 30lbs and then some. I'm now 5'7 and only 120lbs, and yet I still have gross flabby skin sagging on my stomach. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get it roughly back to normal, or tighten it up even a little bit that's not surgical.

I go to the gym 3 times a week and do yoga for 20 minutes every morning... is there anything else I can do?