Weight Loss & Dieting Community

Weight Lose

Im 23..my weight is 59..my height is 5-3..I want to lose my weight..I want to make it in between 50 - 55 kg...Pls help me..n tellme wat is the ideal weight acc to my height..??
From my knowledge, a person who is 5ft 3in should weight no more than 135lbs , i have a friend who is well over 200lbs and it's unhealthy. Not sure what you're weight is in lbs but if you are healthy and can find time, joining a local gym would be very helpful. The most important thing is to eat healthy and cut out the fat and sugar in foods, that seems to be the problem with most people, including myself. It takes encouragement and focus, but you can get there.