Weight Loss Alternatives Community

B6 B12 Measurements

A few years ago I was on Dr. Bernstein and I lost 40 pounds in two months. The problem is I got pregnant and gained weight. I have an idea what to eat however because of some economic challenges I am unable to find the resources for his plan. It is very expensive. I want to do it all on my own. I read some of the posts and I want to know how much of the B6 and B12 injections should I take? I am planning on purchasing it. I know that at times they gave me three shots a week. At times, they gave me double shots. How much should I purchase, where should I purchase it and what measurements for each shot? What are the risks if I do it myself?

Thanks All.
I am in the same boat. Did Bernstein 3 years ago and lost 45 Lbs. Then maintained for a year and then had baby#2. Have 25 lbs to lose and would like to do it on my own.

I am also looking for advice. How much to buy, where to buy, what types of syringes to use and how many mg of each B6 and B12 per injection.

Thank you!