A
A
A
Close
Weight Loss Alternatives Community
7.21k Members
747266 tn?1401748917

B6 B12 Measurements

A few years ago I was on Dr. Bernstein and I lost 40 pounds in two months. The problem is I got pregnant and gained weight. I have an idea what to eat however because of some economic challenges I am unable to find the resources for his plan. It is very expensive. I want to do it all on my own. I read some of the posts and I want to know how much of the B6 and B12 injections should I take? I am planning on purchasing it. I know that at times they gave me three shots a week. At times, they gave me double shots. How much should I purchase, where should I purchase it and what measurements for each shot? What are the risks if I do it myself?

Thanks All.
1 Responses
I am in the same boat. Did Bernstein 3 years ago and lost 45 Lbs. Then maintained for a year and then had baby#2. Have 25 lbs to lose and would like to do it on my own.

I am also looking for advice. How much to buy, where to buy, what types of syringes to use and how many mg of each B6 and B12 per injection.

Thank you!

Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.