Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Dr.Simeons Hcg Diet Group

For those of you looking to keep discussion going with others following the SAME diet plan you are on. As outlines in the Dr.Simeons manscript and Kevin Trudeau book.
I'm here!!
Ok, so maybe we can start by posting our progress so far on SIMEONS?
I am down 15.2 lbs in 22 days...have had great progress up until about 3 days ago where I've had NO loss, very weird, although I haven't "cleaned out" in a WEEK!. Doing an apple day today, hoping for some success tomorrow! This is getting discouraging!
hey ya'll!!!  we're here
i know what you mean about the discouragement.  i'm at the same wt i was a week ago.  i had some ups and some downs but all in all i've had 21days vlcd and i'm down 14.6lbs.  i can't seem to get out of the 170's and i'm bummed.  the firt week i took off 9lbs.  i think my iu concentration was a little higher so i mixed a new batch and that put me at 200iu/dose.  maybe that'll do it? keep it up......we're that much closer to our goals!!
My progress so far is 14 1/2 lbs in 18 days.  I weighed in at 168.5 this morning.  I know how some of you feel about getting frustrated.  I was stuck at 170.5 for 3 days about 3 days ago.  I finally dropped 1/2 a pound on the 4th day though.  If I hadn't had a colon treatment scheduled on that 3rd day I probably wouldn't have dropped that 4th day.  I've been taking the Dr. Schulze for 3 days but no results yet.  
I'm here too girls!!
o.k so I am 13 pounds down in 15 days. Four days I was at the same weight, didn't complete the apples all day because I was wek and not feeling well. I'm up a smidge today but I don't care. I mixed a new batch up and wondered since the pharmacist helped me mix it to keep me at a 150 dose can I just pull up to the 2.00 mark on the syringe or will it not work? I want a higher dose.

Well it looks like we are still running the same course together, so THATS at least encouraging! Maybe its a quiet phase before the upswing of things!!

You say you mix your own stuff....I want to order some from drugdelivery so I can be prepared for a 2nd round (I am sure I will be doing one!) I orig ordered from NHW so I really dont know what I need...ddca says it comes in 1500, 2000, 5000, or 10000 ius. How much do I need? Also does it come with the bac water or do I need to order that too? Help!

I am hoping to drop another 5lbs before Monday, that will put me at 166..I am going to Vegas for 3 days for my bday!!!! I think I'm gonna take a few days break from the diet while I"m there, I havent been out of this house in almost 18 months! I will be good (I actually loathe the idea of cheating! I am so motivated on this diet!), but anyway, I'm thinking if I can drop a few more pounds if I happen to gain a few back during my trip I wont be so upset!! I'm gonna really try to just do protein and veggies when I'm there but I KNOW I'm gonna HAFTA hit ONE buffet while I"m there...I mean, its VEGAS. Thank Goodness we usually walk almost 7 miles a day every time we go!!!
I emailed larry he'll be here too! and mresearcher and told her to tell her mom.
Girl:I mix mine too, but mine comes in 10,000 IU and I wouldn't suggest that. Smaller mixed more frquent I think would be better.

All: I injected my arm today it wasn't bad. My thighs are actually getting  black and blue. I have always had trouble with giving blood or getting shots. So I think I may need to find a few more places to poke for a while.
I am no expert but I would recomend A day of 2 big fiber drinks, some type of natural collan clense and only 6 apples and water all day. see if it helps. ( you need the fiber to give the colan something to push ) . Please don't get discouraged.
Dr. S. talked about some people haveing a 'sticking point or weight " that the hypothalamus remembers being at for a time in the past. He recomends dilagence on the diet and I belive some good hard exercise would really help as well. Kt recomends The clensing in phase 1, Did you do that ?
Hello to all.  Your doing great, DO NOT get discouraged.  It is still more weight lose than most diets.

Well I am still in phase 1. Day 27, total loss 28.5lbs.  I had two cheat days which set me back 3-4 days each time.  Still not bad though.
I will be on phase 1 for 44 days.  I am going to start injections on Oct. 20.  My granddaughters 2nd birthday party.  So I will get to have cake and ice cream on my gorge days!
I sure hated to wait so long to start injections(especially since I have all my stuff now)

Have a good day to you all!