Weight Loss Alternatives Community

Lip-O-Den

I am reading about the Lip-O-Den and how it claims to work quickly for those who want to lose weight fast on the www.dietsolutions.com website!?

I am presently going to a clinic in Houston that offers the HCG/B12 shots for $12.  
Is there a clinic in Houston that offers the Lip-O-Den? I know you can purchase from www.dietsolutions.com.

Thoughts anyone!!?
why do you feel you need to lose it so fast? it concerns me when i hear people wanting to lose it by tomarrow (yes i want to lose mine yesterday). please dont try too fast, research this. too fast will cause you to develop (possibly) health problems and lose muscle not the fat you want. if your health really is important you will try to do this in a way that changes your life, not just this month.
Good morning
B12/Lipo works wonders the Lipo flushes FAT not muscle from your system.  Lipo-den is the same with the addition of Myoden which :
"The body converts adenosine monophosphate (AMP) to Adenosine triphosphatase, the missing enzyme. AMP activates protein kinase, which stimulates the release of fatty acids from the body adipose tissues."
I have lost 28 lbs since Sept using B12/Lip  HCG and now have just stared using Lipo-den. Along with diet and exercise I think you will start to see results in notime.
Please don't let people discourage you , keep up the good work.
Hey, I understand your concern.  I am pretty healthy, so I  think a little push at weight loss would not hurt me.  I would still consume healthy foods, take a supplement and of course the B12 would give you all the B Vitamins you need.  Thanks for caring.  
Look at Janet Jackson, my goodness she paid $50,000 to lose 50 lbs in 4 months.  A trainer and a nutritionist!! So, I presume there is a healthy way to lose weight. I hope.
Again thanks for caring for all of us out here.
i know this might sound dum but wat exacly is lipoden??? and how does it work ??
Can you please email me the doctor that you go to for the HCG and B12 shots in Houston for $12  Would appreciate it! ***@****
1. Has anyone tried to take the sub-lingual b12 along with a lipotropic pill ?   Just wondering if this has effective as the b12/lipo shot.

2. I checked the the illustrion on diet solutions on how to give yourself a shot.  Where is the the best place/easiest place to inject yourself.

3.  Does anyone know a doctor in Connecticut (specifically Fairfield County) that offers these injections (other than the center for weight loss in Norwalk).